Welcome to AFCP. We’re here to help any person or organisation involved in UK farming & food to make best use of available charitable and other funding and support opportunities. If you fall into any of the four categories below then we can put you in touch with organisations which might be able help - just click on the relevant image.
Do check regularly our Latest news and opportunities section. . . it could contain just what you’re looking for!
Latest news and opportunities
Charities seeking providers of educational or research facilities
You’re a charity looking for a “provider”, such as a college or research organisation, with which to collaborate on supporting and possibly jointly funding educational or research projects
Individuals seeking charitable help
You’re someone looking for charities able to offer personal help in a farm-related situation such as pastoral care, housing provision, domestic and financial difficulties
- Outline programme and booking details for AFCP Annual Forum 2014 entitled “New approaches for charities to support modern FE Colleges” to be held on Tuesday 25 November
- Chief Executive's Report and Annual General Meeting will be held at the Farmers Club, London on Thursday 2 October. This event is also open to non-members.
See the Agenda for the day; an AGM response slip is available here and director nominations are also invited from AFCP member organisations. Accounts for year to 31st March 2014 are also available here.
- Information from the BBSRC Sustainable Agriculture & Research Innovation Club (SARIC) workshop 18 June 2014 available
- Applications being sought for AHDB studentship programme projects
- AFCP Annual Forum 2013, "Careers in the Food Chain: Role of Charities" held November 2013. Programme and presentations available here.