- AHDB, Cereals & Oilseed, has launched a Call for Expressions of Interest or Full Proposals to review research and revise RB209 (cross-sector activity).
Details of the call and instructions on how to apply can be found on AHDB’s website here www.ahdb.org.uk/about/Procurement.aspx.
- AHDB, Beef & Lamb, has announced a tender for the project - "Developing grazing systems for beef producers"
- The 2015 AFCP Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 12th October at the Farmers Club, 3 Whitehall Court, London. Please find agenda and supporting papers here and also form for the nomination of Directors by member organisations. Please advise Elizabeth whether you will be able to attend.
- The 2015 AFCP Annual Forum 'Career development and retention in the agrifood sector: opportunities for charities’ will be held on Tuesday 24th November. Further details available here and final programme will be announced in July.
- The 2015 AFCP Student Forum was held on Thursday 5th March 2015. Student posters from this event are available here.
- Interesting initiatives from RASE to speed up adoption of new technologies on farm.
- Presentations from the AFCP Annual Forum 2014 entitled New approaches for charities to support modern FE Colleges are available..